Rachel Bouch Now Offering Resonant Bodywork in Oakland As Well As Petaluma
Posted on 08 March 2013
Rachel Bouch, longtime practitioner of CranioSacral Therapy, Acupressure, Reflexology, and more at the Hill Park Medical Center is now offering treatment sessions in Oakland as well as Petaluma. See her new website, Resonant Bodywork, for more information.
Rachel says this about her work:
By engaging the body’s own natural healing mechanism, Osteopathic Manual Therapy, CranioSacral Therapy and Acupressure help to revitalize the body’s energy and alleviate the effects of stress by inducing deep relaxation. This work can be beneficial for addressing a wide range of conditions including chronic stress, back pain, insomnia, sleep disorders, neck & shoulder tension, TMJ & dental issues, migraine headaches, and PMS, and is safe and appropriate for infants, children and adults, as well as people with a range of disabilities.
- Osteopathic Manual Therapy
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation (working with organ-related tissue restrictions)
- Myofascial Release & Trigger Point Therapy (releasing tense muscles and fascial restrictions)
- Acupressure (needle-less acupuncture!)
- Reflexology (therapeutic foot massage)
- Intuitive Work & Energy Medicine (working with subtle cues in the physical and energetic body)
- FSM: Frequency Specific Microcurrent (beneficial for treating chronic pain, pre/post surgery, reduce pain associated with injury).
- Continuum Movement (allowing the body’s natural resolution through intrinsic movement and unwinding)
Be sure to visit her new website, Resonant Bodywork, for more information, location, and schedules.